Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Unintentional hiatus coming to an end...


I ended up taking an unintentional hiatus since my last post. I've recently gone back to college, online, and between that, some health problems, and general life stuff, I just didn't really feel up to do much here. I haven't done anything with my craft and culinary blog either. 

Things in my life have not truly settled down. In fact there is a very really possibility of my girlfriend and I making a move to another state very soon. Of course this could happen within the next few weeks to a couple of months, either way, we will be moving. So that's exciting! When we do move, I have a lot of plans for decorating, crafts, and honestly, I cannot tell you how much of a relief it will be to move and be able to spread out and explore everything with honest and true freedom to do so. 

That being said, because I generally have a lot of homework, I might post as much as I did in the beginning, but it will certainly be more than I have been in the last couple of months. I have a couple of Pagan holidays with pictures I want to talk about. I am also going to talk about some of the pagan centered events I've attended and will be attending, some more Pagan blog Project posts, and little things I discover or learn about. Witch or Pagan themed movies and music reviews are also other things I would like to feature here.  

Speaking of the Pagan Blog Project posts, I am working on one tonight (H, that's how sadly behind I am) and am playing catch up. It is my hope to have it finished and posted before I grow too tired and have to drag my ass to bed. Anyway, those posts are a going slow process and I'll research and write them where and when I can.   

No comments:

Post a Comment