Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Quicky Witchy Update and Some Pagan Themed Music!

Witch by MariannaInsomnia
I have been very busy lately and I honestly can't remember if I have posted as such in my personal blog. So the jest of it is, I have gone back to school, online, to finish up my degree. We've also had company almost constantly, various errands, two deaths in the family and there might be a third (Skoora's aunt who's son died has sudden death syndrome so we are keeping an eye on her), and well there hasn't been much time for anything else. Oh, wait, I almost forgot, I have been to a ritual with a local pagan group (Inland Empire Pagan Guild) and gone to Beltane with them but I will blog about those experiences later.

Needless to say, I have dropped the ball across the board on all of my blogs. I'm going to try and fix that in the next couple of weeks. I do have two papers coming up.

In the mean time I thought I mention some of the music that I've been listening to here and there. I like finding new music to listen to all the time and went in search of Pagan music or Pagan themed music a couple of months back, about the time of Yule. I like Christmas Carrols but really wanted something more in tune with me. Well, I found a few songs over on Youtube to listen but I found more on Last FM marked under things like Pagan Folk Tag, Pagan Folk Metal, and so forth. So far I really like Lisa Theil, Wendy Rule, and Faun. Of course I love Blackmoore's Night and Leaves Eyes.  There are others but I want to listen to more of them before I post them here.

Here is a song by Wendy Rule called Deity.


No comments:

Post a Comment